Tapworks domestic water softener range includes huge benefits for our customers.
- Unique Genius Chip technology for greater efficiency
- Metered water usage for precise regeneration
- High flow valve for vented and unvented systems
- Full installation kit for both 15mm and 22mm plumbing in the box
- Easy fit and forget installation, with our comprehensive warranty, backed by an expert team of engineers
The combination of which ensures that professionals can fit Tapworks water softeners with confidence.
Tapworks water softeners are available at your local plumber and building merchant.
Quality you can trust
We design and manufacture all our products to maintain complete control over quality and specification. We use only the highest quality materials (such as Teflon®) to ensure our products always function at their best, from the day they’re installed. Tapworks products are all covered by comprehensive warranties, that are backed by our own expert team of engineers across the UK. You’ll probably never need to meet any of them, but it’s comforting to know they’re there, ready to help if they’re needed.
Modern design for superior efficiency
Much of the Tapworks water softener technology is quite simply unique – you won’t find it in any other softeners. Our unique Genius® chip technology provides a clever package of technology that is simply designed to provide you with the ultimate ease-of-use appliance.
Team Tapworks Rewards, has been especially developed for plumbers and installers. Join Team Tapworks and earn points with every installation towards a free AD11. Join today.